It's official! The Main Street Academy's Fall 2022 Picture Day is scheduled on Monday, November 28, 2022. This is a schoolwide event and we're striving for 100% participation amongst students, teachers and staff.
Here's what you need to know:
- Participating students (K - 8) are required to wear their official TMSA uniform on School Picture Day. Click here to review TMSA's uniform policy. Students will not be allowed to wear hoodies and coats during their portrait sessions on Picture Day. If students have P.E. on Picture Day, we recommend they come to school wearing their official TMSA uniform and change into their P.E. uniform after their portraits are taken.
- Students will take their individual pictures and class pictures. Sibling pictures will not be taken on Picture Day.
- Students will pose for their pictures unmasked. However, students may wear their masks if they prefer based on their comfort levels.
- Email [email protected] or [email protected] if you would like your student to opt out of participating in Picture Day.
- Parents/guardians may order their students' pictures, individual ONLINE (TMSA isn't accepting cash or check payments at school) before Picture Day on mylifetouch.com with their students' School ID/Picture Day ID
- Individual Pictures ID: EVTRKGDQH
- TMSA parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to pre-order and pay for class group pictures online BEFORE Picture Day. Order via mylifetouch.com with their students' School ID/Picture Day ID: EVTRKGDQH
- There will not be a rescheduled Picture Day. We’re requesting 100% perfect student attendance on Picture Day.
- Students should arrive at school no later than 7:45 a.m. on Picture Day.
- TMSA families who pre-purchased their students' individual pictures in advance will receive them after Picture Day. TMSA families who did not pre-purchase their students' individual pictures before Picture Day, will receive proofs to purchase after Picture Day.
- Email [email protected] or [email protected] to address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to Picture Day.