As of March 11, 2020, please note the following TMSA updates pertaining to COVID - 19, coronavirus:
- All TMSA students and staff report to school on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
- TMSA's Family Math Night previously scheduled on March 12, 2020 has been postponed.
- TMSA students due not report to school on Friday, March 13, 2020 as it remains a Teachers Workday.
- The Teacher Workday scheduled for March 24, 2020 may be changed to a fully operational school day for staff and students (pending Governing Board approval)
- TMSA students with siblings attending Bear Creek or Woodland Middle Schools may adhere to FCS's attendance schedule without penalty - excused absences at TMSA.
- Some TMSA families are zoned for Bear Creek and Woodland Middle Schools. However, TMSA currently does not have information from FCS if current TMSA students have siblings who attend Bear Creek and Woodland Middle Schools. Important Note: Parents/guardians with TMSA students who live in the household with someone who attends or is employed at Bear Creek or Woodland Middle Schools should inform our Data Manager, Loretta Grissom, immediately. Please email Mrs. Grissom at email@example.com. These students should not attend TMSA per the FCS District-wide Re-Open Overview Schedule (attached). For TMSA students who may live in the household with someone who attends or works with someone from Bear Creek or Woodland Middle Schools, Mrs Grissom will coordinate with with teachers to ensure students are mailed their class assignments to complete.
- Teachers will provide assignments on Google Classroom for the aforementioned students. If parents do not have access to online resources, teachers will provide hard copies of assignments that TMSA will deliver via Express Mail.