May 24, 2023
Dear TMSA Parents and Guardians,
The Main Street Academy’s last day of school for the current 2022 – 2023 school year is Friday, May 26, 2023. Your continued support is instrumental, especially at the end of the school year. As the current school year comes to a close, please be mindful of the following important school reminders:
- Students must return all TMSA-issued devices (laptops, Chromebooks and chargers) on or by the last day of school during regular school hours to their homeroom teacher or the front office.
- Students must return all TMSA-issued textbooks on or by the last day of school during regular school hours.
- All breakfast and lunch balances must be paid on or by the last day of school. Balances may be paid off online via ezschoolpay.com.
- All library overdue book fines must be paid off on or by the last day of school. Fines may be paid online via MySchoolBucks.
- Pick up medication from the school’s clinic on or by the last day of school. Medications not picked up on or by the last day of school will be discarded unless arrangements are made in advance with Nurse Jackson.
Fines may be assessed for devices and textbooks not returned to TMSA.
Let’s continue working together to close out this school year successfully and safely.
TMSA’s Administrative Team