April 22, 2022
Great news, TMSA's Field Day is back! Field Day will take place on May 16, 2022 (5th - 8th grades) and on May 17, 2022 (K - 4th grades). In order to make this event successful, we need assistance from our AWESOME parent/guardian volunteers. Your TMSA scholars will love for you to be a part of this special day as it is a wonderful opportunity to make new memories.
The volunteer duties include:
- Check-in table
- Setting up stations
- Supervising activity stations
- Clean Up
Click here to sign up and volunteer at Field Day. Select a volunteer time slot that's convenient for you. Once you complete the online volunteer sign-up form, you will be assigned an area based on your availability. If possible, please volunteer for the entire Field Day (7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.). Click here to review TMSA's volunteer guidelines, inclusive of video training. If you have any questions or concerns pertaining to TMSA's volunteer guidelines for the safety of our students, please contact our school's Parent Liaison, Jamil Pearson.
We also need Field Day donations: tents, coolers, water, buckets, snacks, and more.
Next,TMSA parents and guardians will be able to coordinate lunch with their students' homeroom teachers. NO GRILLING IS ALLOWED.
Field Day Information for Volunteers
- Please report to TMSA's gym no later than 8:00 a.m. if you signed up to volunteer for a morning session (Sign up table volunteers must report at 7:30 a.m.).
- Be sure students are dressed in proper attire for Field Day, including tennis shoes and TMSA Field Day t-shirts (no dress shoes, sandals, boots, or dresses).
- TMSA branded, grade-level Field Day t-shirts are now available to order online by May 2, 2022.
- Any items that are donated to the TMSA's P.E. Department for Field Day should be brought to the P.E. office by May 13, 2022.
Coach Monti and Coach Roberts