January 13, 2022
Greetings TMSA Families,
We are excited and look forward to welcoming all of our scholars (K – 8) back on campus next Tuesday, January 18, 2022 for face-to-face instruction!
Please note the following important reminders:
- Students must arrive to school no later than 7:45 a.m. and early dismissal ends at 2:15 p.m.
- Students must not come to school sick. Teachers will gladly work with students to ensure they receive their assignments, etc.
- Students, teachers, staff, and visitors are required to wear masks on campus
- MAKO Medical is conducting on-site COVID testing (PCR) only one day next week, Wednesday, January 19, 2022 from 7:45 a.m. until 10:00 a.m., due to the MLK, Jr. holiday.
- All positive COVID-19 test results (taken on-site at TMSA or off offsite) pertaining to TMSA students, teachers and staff should be immediately reported to Nurse Jackson by completing and submitting the electronic Confirmed COVID-19 Case Form.
- All TMSA students, teachers and staff are strongly encouraged to get COVID vaccinated or boosted. All Georgians ages five and older can now receive the COVID-19 vaccination for free. Visit fultoncountyga.gov/covidvaccine for appointments and additional details.
- Students are encouraged to bring their personal water bottles to school.
- Click here to view Fulton County Schools’ current COVID-19 guidelines. Please note state, county and/or school district guidelines are subject to change.
The Main Street Academy is closed, and students do not report to school, on Monday, January 17, 2022 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
Lastly, The Main Street Academy’s 2022 – 2023 Re-Enrollment period is now open until January 28, 2022. Please secure your student’s seat for the 2022 – 2023 school year by completing the online re-enrollment form via SchoolMint. Click here for additional re-enrollment information.
Have a wonderful, safe and healthy Martin Luther King, Jr. 3-day weekend!
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Main Street Academy’s Administrative Team