Students who reside in Fulton County Schools (FCS) district may apply to attend a different high school outside of their attendance zone if they apply and are accepted to a Magnet Program. The FCS Magnet Application is open for current 8th graders from Nov. 15, 2021 – January 15, 2022. The link to the FSC Magnet Application is provided here. You can read more about Fulton County Magnet programs by clicking this link.
The following FCS high schools have magnet programs:
- Banneker High School (3DE by Junior Achievement)
- Global Impact Academy (Engineering, Healthcare, and IT)
- Innovation Academy (Engineering, Healthcare, and IT)
- North Springs (Two magnets: Math & Science, Visual & Performing Arts)
- Riverwood (International Studies)
- Northview (3DE by Junior Achievement)
- Tri-Cities (Visual and Performing Arts)
- Westlake (Math and Science)
For additional questions or support, please contact TMSA's school counselor, Ms. Letzler.