We are mindful of the stress you are dealing with each day, as well as the stress on your staff members, students, parents, and the community. We thought the following resources might be helpful. We will add more resources on the GaDOE COVID-19 webpage. Please feel free to share this information with your staff members and others.
- CDC: Managing Anxiety and Stress During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- My GCAL app (Available for Apple and Android) and Crisis Text Line https://www.crisistextline.org/.
- Mental Health America of Georgia: https://www.mhageorgia.org/getting-help/
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/find-support/nami-helpline
- Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Crisis and Access Line: 1-800-715-4225
Garry McGiboney, Ph.D.
Deputy Superintendent – Office of School Safety and Climate
Georgia Department of Education