All projects must be designed and created by students!
All TMSA Technology Competitionprojects are due on
Wednesday, January 11th!
- The TMSA Technology Competition is open to TMSA students in grades 3-8.
- Students may only enter 1 project.
- This competition is an opportunity for students to showcase various technology projects.
- Projects should be designed and created by students at home.
- Some adult guidance is allowed, but judges will expect students to demonstrate that the work is their own.
- Projects do not have to be completed before the school fair. They must be mostly complete and students should be able to explain the goal and demonstrate/describe the process that will be used to complete the project.
- Please note that with some of the projects, the laptop/computer/device that the project is/was created on, will need to be brought to school for the judges to view the process/project.
- Divisions are:
- Division 1: Grades 3-4
- Division 2: Grades 5-6
- Division 3: Grades 7-8
- Students who win in each division category will have the opportunity to the Fulton County Technology Competition.
- Please email Mr. Graham if you have any questions.
Students are encouraged to sit down with their parent/guardian and discuss entering the technology fair and decide in which category they want to enter a project.
Programs/Applications for Tech. Fair Projects
Some of these programs can be downloaded for free and some have a subscription/fee, and it is best to have parental/guardian supervision. We do not endorse any program in particular, these websites are just available as a courtesy.
**These resources were compiled by Whitlow Elementary and not a product of TMSA